THEMATIC 2018 :
The Fashion galaxy is going through a big bang Global monsters are forming and are rapidly gulping
down important market shares.
But in the same space-time, micro planets are forming and becoming very profitable markets.
New alliances are forming with other tech galaxies: image, AI, blockchain…
Some old and new planets are dying.
How are macro and micro planets going to evolve together ?
This meeting fosters exchanges about the value chain, Fashion and Textile production, between decision makers, entrepreneurs, designers, influencers, media, specialized press and bloggers.
The students contest of the FASHIONTECHDAYS
This contest is made for students who are interested in creating innovative products or services, intended to the Fashion enterprises of Hauts-de-France. The HACKAMODE rewards the most innovative idea among 10 to 15 contesting teams coming from several training fields :
- Designing, Marketing,
- Communication, Journalism,
- Textile and garment technique,
- Image, Commerce, Digital.
In 2016, 60 students from 14 schools and universities were competing :
EDHEC – EFAP – ENSAIT – EPITECH – ESAAT – ESC – ESMOD – ESTICE – INFORMA – ISCOM – ISEG – LA FABRIQUE – SCIENCE PO – LILLE 3 UNIVERSITY
- The unavoidable BtoB Fashion and Tech event in the-Hauts-de-France, which give you a preview of all innovation in products and retail.
- The ideal networking place for makers, retailers, designers, innovators and start-up.
© Fashiontechdays-Nordcréa 2017