The meeting if innovative textiles is looking for new fashion licorns and launches its start-up contest
Press release | Innovation – New Technologies – Actuality
FASHIONTECHDAYSis the BtoB meeting of innovation dedicated to Fashion and Textile. The next 2017 edition focusses on Hunan at the heart of technology and will show a 360° view of fashion future. The event’s organizers are calling for candidatures for European start-up who are sharpest on innovation, so that they can present their concept, products and services or their economic model and compete for the 2017 FASHIONTECHDAYS award.
The applicants will be selected around 3 topics, in association with the fashion industry:
- Fashion that makes life easier (automatization, personalization, functionality)
- Fashion does good (sustainable development, human body and social organization),
- Fashion does more with networks (collaborative, influencers, ecosystem)
For the selected start-up it will be a unique moment to find out new business opportunities, to meet European partners, to get linked with researcher and finances… Lots of opportunities and potential development gathered in one place. The winners will be identified as key actor of innovation by the whole Fashion and Textile ecosystem: from creation to distribution, production research and finance. In 2016, the winner was the start-up SWEET FIT who presented its virtual fitting miror.
The 2017 closure of application for start-up is July 31st
An event organized by Nordcréa in partnership with the CETI (centre européen des textiles innovants) 19 et 20 october 2017 at the CETI.
Contact press : Charlotte Houriez, Agence Pop Haus – email@example.com – 06 24 79 90 77
41, rue des Métissages
Zone de l'Union
Roubaix / Tourcoing - France
- The unavoidable BtoB Fashion and Tech event in the-Hauts-de-France, which give you a preview of all innovation in products and retail
- The ideal networking place for makers, retailers, designers, innovators and startups
Do you want to be a Sponsor, Partner, Participant or simply learn more?
© Fashiontechdays-Nordcréa 2017